CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- Check-in time starting from 03:00 PM of the day of arrival (if you are planning to arrive at late night please let us know in advance)
- IMPORTANT: check-in is made at Ambra Hotel (Address of Ambra Hotel: Porto Gabriele Rosa 2, 25049 Iseo), a hotel only 50 meters far from La Quadra Suites. After checking-in (IDs and payment) our staff will come with you to show your apartment and give your unique pin for entering.
- Check-out before 11:00 AM of the day of departure
Reach us by train
Iseo has a local train station, part of the Brescia-Iseo-Edolo railway. The train station is just 500 meters walking from our property. The timetable is available on TRENORD company website. By switching train in Brescia you can connect to any major city.
Reach us by plane
Nearest airports are:
- Orio al Serio “Caravaggio” (Milan Bergamo BGY): 40 km
- Brescia Montichiari VBS: 25 km
- Verona Villafranca VRN: 75 km
- Milan Malpensa MXP: 120 km
- Milam Linate LIN: 80 km
Reach us by bus
- Bus line Brescia-Iseo-Edolo and Iseo-Provaglio-Brescia: Timetables available at FNM Autoservizi company website
- Bus line Iseo-Sarnico: Timetable available at Arriva company website
A seconda della linea può variare l’indirizzo della fermata.
Reach us by Taxi from Airports/Train Stations/Bus stations
REACH US BY CAR OR MOTORBIKE (ZTL – LIMITED TRAFFIC ZONE)
La Quadra Suites is in a very central position in the historical city center of Iseo. This area is part of the ZTL (limited traffic zone) so unfortunately is not possible to reach our property by car or motorbike.
You can reach by car/moto the Ambra Hotel (the place where you will have to check-in) and possibly load-unload your luggages. The access to Ambra Hotel (that is also part of the ZTL area) requires the authorization of your vehicle by the city (Comune di Iseo). Hotel guests are not allowed to enter the ZTL gates for “Largo Zanardelli” square and “Via Mirolte street for any reason. Please contact us for more informations.
The ZTL area is being modified during 2021 and this process has not been completed yet (we will keep this page updated in case of any news).
While driving in the old town, we recommend that you to do not rely on SatNav such as Google Maps and photos from Google Street View because they have not been updated yet to match the actual ZTL rules and signs.
The route currently available to reach the Ambra Hotel by car or motorbike is the following:
- starting point “Via Roma” (main road) driving from South to North
- turn left in “Via Mirolte” street (turn right if you are driving Via Roma from North to South)
- immediately turn right in “Via della Cerca” street
- at the first intersection turn right and get into “Via dei Cavalli” street (downhill road)
- at the stop sign, turn left in “Via Duomo” street
- at the end of “Via Duomo” street you will be forced to turn right in “Via della Quadra” street
- at the stop sign (you will see the lake in front of you) turn left for reaching “Porto Gabriele Rosa” harbour
- Ambra Hotel will be immediately on the left hand side, just behind a huge cedar tree
If needed, during both the arrival and the departure day you can store your luggage for free at Ambra Hotel reception.
PARKING YOUR MOTORBIKE
In front of the Ambra Hotel there is a small not fenced non-guarded garden where hotel guests can park their motorbike for free. Please let us know in advance if you need this service.
PARKING YOUR CAR
- Parking with fee open 24H, not covered, fenced at “Centro Soccorso F.lli Consoli – ACI” in Viale Europa 1, 25049 Iseo (Brescia). The fee is 15 Euro per night and is located 600 meters far from our holiday apartments. Contact us for making a reservation.
- Public parkings with parking meter (blue parking – blue lines) not covered, not guarded, 24H. Maximum payment 5 hours, free during the night, specific timetable depending by the parking and the season.
- Address: Viale Repubblica. Near the small roundabout, 350 meters walking distance.
- Address: Via Lungolago Guglielmo Marconi 1. Near restaurant Lido dei Platani, 350/450 meters walking distance.
- Free public parking (withe parking – white lines) not covered, not guarded, 24H:
- Address: Via Roma 12i. Near Livello Uno bar, 850 meters walking distance.
- Address Viale Europa. Near Konnichiwa sushi restaurant, 850 meters walking distance.
We have also a limited number of prepaid cards that let you park for free on blue parkings (blue lines). Due to the limited number and because we give them for free, this service is not reservable and not guaranteed. We will give them in order of arrival.
IMPORTANT: please note that you are required to pay attention to the parking signs in any parking lot in Iseo. Each parking can have limitations like time limit, street cleaning, events, markets, etc…